Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The House is on the Market!

It is hard to believe but our house is on the market! I have cleared out the house, had a friend help me with some pictures and created a blog for the house. We rented a storage unit back in December a 15 x 20 I believe, it is the size of a single car garage. We have completely filled it with over 100 boxes/tubs, the piano, 2 love seats, my desk, bookshelf and 2 dressers. All of that has been cleared out since the end of January and sadly enough, I haven't missed it all that much! So, a few more things checked off my list, but I still have a 100 things that have to happen before we can move to Connecticut in June. First priority is getting this house sold and then I can start to make plans from there. Match Day is March 18th, so I anticipate our weekends will be spent evading the house after that, or at least I hope that is the case!

Here is the other blog I created with pics!

http://4708oxforddr.blogspot.com/

It saddens me to realize that people will be walking through our home not looking at it as the Sadowski Home, but rather a house that they can fill their possessions with. I have removed any sign of personal items that would even suggest that we live here, I was told that people like to visualize themselves living in a house and it is hard to do with pics of your kids up on the wall. This was our first home purchase, the home that we brought our first puppy home to and a year and a half later, Jacob. Caleb of course was brought home here and it is hard to know if we will be able to bring the third child home to the house shortly before we leave. There are so many good memories here, so many lonely memories of me being at home by myself while Brian was working late and the joys of being able to create our first home together. I will be sad to leave 4708 Oxford Dr. We both love this house,the yard and the location in town. I have walked/run the blocks so many times both by myself and with the boys in a stroller that it will be sad to leave all that is familiar. So for now, I just try to enjoy each day and cherish the time we have here! Where did the last 4 1/2 years go?

No comments: