The Sadowski Crew

Brian, Jessica, Jacob, Caleb and Noah

My Boys

My Boys
Jacob and Caleb

Jacobisms

NOVEMBER 2010
"But Mommy, my story says that Jacob....." He says this anytime he doesn't like what I am telling him to do. He is convinced that life is his version of his own story.

OCTOBER 2010
"Daddy, I have a hypothesis. We should put the black lego on the roof." While playing legs with Daddy. Thank you Dinosaur Train on PBS!

"What is sin?"

"Why did Jesus have to be nailed to the cross?"

JULY 2010

"Mommy, I'm a doctor. I need to do surgery on you!"

"I will try it mommy but I'm not sure I'm going to like it!"

"I'm just trying to wake you up Caleb"

"I'm a good jobber mommy!" He means to say, I did a good job!

What are you doing Jacob? "I'm hamming Mommy!" He is hammering. It is interesting the way he puts the English language together.

JUNE 2010

"I just LOVE my baby brother!"

Whenever Noah is crying, Jacob says:
"It's okay baby Noah, big brother Jacob is here." OR
"Mommy, Noah needs to eat." OR
"It's okay Baby Noah, Jacob is coming."

MAY 2010

"Mommy, what animal does water come from?"

"Mommy, who made Raja. Did Noah make Raja?"

"Mommy, you are a good mommy!" Why is that Jacob? "Because you love us!"

"Hey Daddy, did you know that Jesus lives in our hearts?"

"I am trying to fall" he says this when he is falling accidentally.

"I don't like catfish. Hmmm....maybe I do like it" It is amazing what they like when they actually try it!

"Mommy, I am so excited for my baby brother!" He says this at least 2 times a day!

"Where is my baby Noah?" when he gets to the hospital, he immediately looks for Noah.

"Mommy, I love my baby brother. I'm so glad you are home from the hospital with him!"

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ▼  2010 (75)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • The House is on the Market!
      • Life
      • A Visit with Great Grandma Shirley
      • Weekend in Review
      • It's A.......
      • 24 Weeks Pregnant...already?
      • Recent Pics of the Boys
      • Jacob is Potty Trained!!!
      • Spring Cleaning
      • Some Pictures
      • Toddler Mania
      • Living an other's centered life
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)

My Blog List

  • Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
    Navigating Friendship Drama in the Middle School Years
    1 week ago
  • THE EIDSON FAMILY
    25+ Beautiful Wohnung Mieten In Wesseling - Spagat zwischen Spaß und Leistung gelingt - Benötigen sie unterstützung auf dem gebiet wohnung mieten wesseling?
    4 years ago
  • While They're Sleeping
    Plan B should always include an Airstream
    9 years ago
  • Chrystal's Corner
    Elfie 2014 - Part 2
    11 years ago
  • ThE BLaLocK's BLesSinGs
    Happy birthday mom!
    12 years ago
  • Small Fry & Co.
    Microwave Salt and Vinegar Chips-Crispy, Crunchy and Zingy.
    12 years ago
  • Pickup Some Creativity
    Summer is waning...
    13 years ago
  • Tired, Need Sleep.
    Blogging again... probably, maybe... well, I hope so anyway
    13 years ago
  • A Fly on Our Walls
    New Blog Site
    13 years ago
  • WhereTheWildThingsAreInTx
    new blog!
    14 years ago
  • A Wednesday Afternoon
    Blogging (and Pinterest)
    14 years ago
  • Free Homeschool Printables
    More Christmas Preschool Printables
    15 years ago
  • Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
    Out of the Mouth of Landry #1
    16 years ago
  • The Daniel Family
    One Big Mess
    16 years ago
  • Second Chances
    Celebrating Savannah's 2nd birthday
    16 years ago
  • Our House to our Home
    Halloween 10-31-2009
    16 years ago
  • L.J.'s Exchange Year
    Berlin
    16 years ago
  • MckMama
  • Bigwarfe's Babble
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • ...The Party Never Ends
  • My Journey - His Plan

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 15, 2010

It's A.......

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: It's A.......
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Posted by Jessica at 12:16 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)