We have a park about 5 miles from our house that they boys love to play at. So, this afternoon we packed up and headed there. Dinner was in the oven and I knew Brian wasn't going to make it home until after the boys went to bed, so we needed to get out of the house and just enjoy each other. We headed to Wolcott park. What I love the most about my boys is that a simple ball and all the sticks you could ever ask for was enough to keep them happy! It is these simple pleasures that I intend to encourage them to seek. Time with the ones we love is a great way to end the day!

Jacob is such a happy child and quite the ham for the camera!

I can still see the little baby I took home from the hospital on April 17, 2007. His face has not changed much in the last 3 1/2 years!




Noah wasn't too sure of the leaves at first, but it wasn't long before I got a cute smile from him!

Ummmm....what's going on back there?


Caleb is such a little charmer. However, he avoids the camera so a picture like this is not easy to get with him!

Caleb is a true boy...he loves balls, sticks, dirt and climbing!

The boys loved to have me bury them in the leaves!


Playing soccer together. These moments warm my heart!

After a while, Noah wasn't too sure about the events of the day.

So, Caleb came over and consoled him!


We are excited for snow, as this will become our future sledding hill!!!!
1 comment:
Jessica,
your boys are getting so grown up and even more handsome! Nathan still asks when we can go to see Jacob and Caleb :)
Post a Comment