Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quiet times with Noah

As we have added more children to our family, it has taught me many things, but the thing most noticeable today is this....the moments go by so quickly and before you know it, they grow up. With Noah, I have taken more time to just enjoy him and not worry so much about a clean house and personal hobbies. This has allowed me to relax, enjoy the simple moments and reassure myself that staying at home with these boys is the BEST job I could ever dream of. God is so good to us and I'm grateful that financially I can stay home and give these boys the best start to life!


Noah is such a BIG boy! I had to take these pics of him naked
because he is not very roly poly, just solid!

Checking out his puppy, not sure what to make of it.......

I like my puppy!

No comments: