Friday, October 1, 2010

Silly sleeping boys

Sleep is an important part of our day! I am somewhat of a nap nazi and have always been because I need that down time. Lately, I have caught the boys in some funny positions!

Caleb slept naked for 2 nights (both getting down to 62 degrees at night) in protest of his footed pajamas. Once I realized what the problem was, we switched out pj's and now have him in 2 piece pj's. Caleb is very sensitive to things on his body, not liking the feet on the pj's and the tags on shirts.

Noah still likes to be swaddled and I just happened to catch him smiling in his sleep.
Sweet Dreams!!!

Caleb likes to undress himself and pile all of his stuffed animals and blankets on one side of the crib. Here he had undressed himself and tried to put his legs back into his pants, but got both legs in one hole. Didn't seem to bother him though. Silly Boy!

Jacob fell asleep one day on our bed. Thought it was cute that hands were behind his head and legs crossed!

No comments: