Saturday, January 16, 2010

Picutres of Caleb

Here are a few pictures of Caleb taken over the last couple of days. He will turn 14 months in a few days and it is hard to believe that right before my eyes he went from an infant to a toddler. Where did the time go? He is talking up a storm and BIG into imitating everything we do! He loves to dance to music, even at church and attempts to snap his fingers when he dances. His dancing consists of him stomping his right foot and bouncing up and down. Everything is MaMa and that is music to my ears because Jacob was the opposite, he was 15 months before he ever said MaMa and that was one of Caleb's first words. He adores big brother and wants to be just like him. He has started throwing temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way and I try so hard not to laugh at him becuase it is so cute. I know that it will soon not be so cute! ;-)

Caleb loves to help me cook in the kitchen. I was cleaning out the kitchen that day and he decided he wanted to play with some potholders I am getting rid of!

Caleb loves to play with his firestation that he was given by my friend Kristin Bryan. He tries so hard to make that fire truck zoom all over the place!

I have tried to organized all of our toys as we get ready to put the house on the market, but Caleb's favorite thing to do is dump any basket or tupperware container that contains anything! Another favorite is the sterilite container in the kitchen with all the kitchen accessories! Not too bad now, but as my belly grows, it will get less and less fun to get down on the ground and pick up toys. He does try to help pick up, but dumping is WAY more fun!

When Caleb concentrates real hard, he sticks out his tongue!

My little climber. He got himself into this predicament last night and I couldn't help but snap a photo as he was getting more and more frustrated.

No comments: