Jacob keeps me busy and on my toes constantly! I am constantly laughing at the funny things he says. It is interesting to see the way he views the world, never a dull moment! I try to write various funny phrases and here are a couple from the last week:
1. "Hey there buddy, I can see you" He was yelling this thru our bathroom window at the repair men replacing our gate!
2. "Mommy, I like our house. It is pretty." Everything lately is pretty, especially a quilt that I made and is on our bed.
3. "Mommy, this is Cay Cay. His name is brother." Jacob still calls Caleb...Cay Cay. Too Funny!
4. "Mommy you have to....." which is then followed by whatever task he needs me to accomplish. So I reply, "I don't have to do that, but I will be happy to do it if you ask me politely."
5. "Mommy I tell you a story" or "Mommy I tell you something". He loves to tell stories and it is usually just a recap of a recent event.
6. "Whoa Mommy your belly is getting big" I love this one! So nice of him to notice my gradually expanding waistline! ;-)
7. "Mommy, when the baby comes....we will get Toy Story 1 and 2" Disney has them locked in the vaults and I'm assuming they will re-release them when Toy Story 3 comes out June 18th.
8. "Mommy when the baby comes out we will go to the airport" He has all these things that he knows will happen when the baby comes out and poor kid has no concept of how long of time that will be!
Here are a few recent pics of Jacob!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment