Noah is 9 months old today! What a crazy 9 months it has been. Noah was our little "surprise" from God and we are so lucky to have him in our family! He has proven to be such a sweet and mild-tempered baby; the easiest of all three of mine. The last 2 months have been a little rough for him as he started teething in December and then it turned into a nasty cold that took him over a month to finally shake. That left him pretty whiney and needy; but now that we are over all of that, he is back to being his sweet and calm little self!
A few fun facts about Noah:
- he has a smile that lights up the room
- he weighs almost 20 pounds; whew, BIG boy!
- he is in full crawling mode; gates went up this week
- he can pull himself up, but doesn't very often
- starting to cruise just a few steps
- refuses to roll over; I know he can b/c I have seen it, but he is a sitting duck on his back
- has an amazing ability to find the one itty-bitty tiny thing on the floor that I don't want in his mouth!
- has 2 teeth on the bottom with no signs of more coming anytime soon
- Still nurses to sleep for naps and bedtime; these are my favorite moments with him each day
- takes 2 naps (9am to 10:30am and 1:30 pm to 3pm) and then to bed by 8pm and sleeps thru the night until 7am! I love the predictability!
- loves to chase after his big brothers and go after their toys
- is WAY too big for baby toys, he would rather gum up his brothers toys which are too little for him; this has been an adjustment for me
- loves to be held and cuddled; he is a very physical child and enjoys that intimacy
- Mommy is WAY better than Daddy; he will do anything to get out of Daddy's arms and into mommy's!
- LOVES to be naked; his favorite part of the day I think!
- says "All Done" or at least imitates it
- starting to babble a lot and make various noises; he likes to experiment with his mouth to make different sounds
- Feeding himself very well! He loves black beans, crackers, puffs and cheerios are his favorite.
- still breastfeeds for about half of his nutrition.
- loves all solid foods
- his brothers can make him giggle so hard
- Baths are fun but a little dangerous as he thinks he can scoot and move all over the place.
- has such a sweet disposition and easy going personality; not too much bothers him!
Here are a few pics of Noah in action:
Yep, I'm cute!
Noah found the toilet and the toilet paper; fun fun fun!
He loves to look at himself in the mirror!
You want me to stay on my tummy? No, I think I'll crawl off the couch!
Haha! Just kidding!
Aren't I just the sweetest little thing?
Loves the dogs bowl!
Yeah, I'm big!
Watch out world, here I come!
Brothers!



1 comment:
What a cutie! And definitely a Sadowski brother! We are playing similar games at our house - crawl and get into big brothers toys, attack and destroy the train table, pull up to stand at the TOILET! (YUK!) Sounds like our "baby" boys are reading from the same how-to manual! [Just love that uniquely BLUE toilet y'all are sporting! I'm sure you won't miss that one!]
Time is just flying by WAY TOO FAST! Enjoy those sweet baby Noah moments!
Hugs!
Post a Comment