Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun times with my Mom

Caleb truly adores Noah

Nana having fun with Noah

I love this pic with my mom and Noah!


Time to fix something.
Sadly everything in our house needs to be fixed, the duct tape is wearing out.

I love this pic of Noah

Mr. Bugg has finally been passed onto Noah. Mr. Bugg came to us thru a garage sale. When Jacob was a baby, Brian worked a lot and I was bored most of the time, so I would hit the garage sales on the weekend when he was working (which was a lot!). I came across Mr. Bugg and for some reason it became my favorite toy. By the time Caleb came around, it was MIA. I am very OCD about my toys and having them all organized. I searched high and low and it was nowhere to be found. So, I found one on Amazon and purchased it. About 4 months before we left TX, I was at the church nursery and found what I truly believe was our old Mr. Bugg. It made sense because we had been doing studies there and quite possibly I had left it there. I had never seen it there until after we had lost ours. But, I left it alone. I was at the church a few weeks before we left Texas and saw it there and couldn't control my hands. Somehow, that Mr. Bugg made it to CT. So, now Noah gets to play with it and Mr. Bugg lives on!

While my mom was here, I made a lot of new recipes for her that I have been making. Many of them required the grill. One night I was busy feeding Noah and my mom went out to light the grill. I was sitting on the couch with Noah, watching the boys play and nodding off. I opened my eyes to the grill on fire! Low and behold, Mom had lit the grill and never opened the lid. Because our grill does not sit under a cover, I leave all of our utensils in the grill. Needless to say, the fire one and my utensils lost. At least it made for a great pic!

No comments: