The best reward is getting to feel him move every day and know that each day God gives me with him is precious. It is hard to believe that in less than 12 weeks, I will be holding him in my arms, God willing! He has been moving like crazy, flipping around like a mad man! For the past week he has enjoyed kicking me down south which is quite uncomfortable. Sometimes I think he is stretching out as much as possible! It is fun to try to guess what body part is coming out and he likes to kick the boys when they are poking my belly. He is definitely running out of room, but that doesn't seem to slow him down any!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
27 Weeks......Less than 12 weeks until D-Day!!!!
Today, I am 27 weeeks, 2 days. It is hard to believe that I am almost in my third trimester and just cruising along! This little June Bug (who will most likely be a May Bug) is almost 2 pounds already and about 14 inches long. I have gained 16 pounds, which I'm exactly at the same weight gain and almost the same weight as when I was pregnant with Caleb. I started this pregnancy 3 pounds heavier than when I got pregnant with Caleb. I am pleased with my progress and have consistently been walking 16-20 miles per week! The discomfort has really started in the last month. I have pretty bad heartburn, although Tums and Zantac keep that at a minimum when I take them. Today, I had extremely low pressure and pain that I have never felt before. It was persistent and wouldn't ease up, so I headed to L&D just to make sure it was nothing. And sure enough, everything is fine. The little man looked great on the monitors and he was moving all over the place. I was told it was round ligament pain (by a woman who has never been pregnant before) and I completely disregarded that comment. I have had round ligament pain before and this was definitely NOT that! He has been sitting very low in my pelvis and kicking down there, so I assume that things are just a little more stretched out by the third pregnant and he probably is sitting slightly lower than the boys ever did and that may be the reason for all the pain. I have had some sciatica pain and pain in my anterior belly near my scar. I assume this is probably pain from adhesions and everything being stretched. All in all, I would go through so much more than this for this child and really my aches and pains are just a part of the experience.
The best reward is getting to feel him move every day and know that each day God gives me with him is precious. It is hard to believe that in less than 12 weeks, I will be holding him in my arms, God willing! He has been moving like crazy, flipping around like a mad man! For the past week he has enjoyed kicking me down south which is quite uncomfortable. Sometimes I think he is stretching out as much as possible! It is fun to try to guess what body part is coming out and he likes to kick the boys when they are poking my belly. He is definitely running out of room, but that doesn't seem to slow him down any!
The best reward is getting to feel him move every day and know that each day God gives me with him is precious. It is hard to believe that in less than 12 weeks, I will be holding him in my arms, God willing! He has been moving like crazy, flipping around like a mad man! For the past week he has enjoyed kicking me down south which is quite uncomfortable. Sometimes I think he is stretching out as much as possible! It is fun to try to guess what body part is coming out and he likes to kick the boys when they are poking my belly. He is definitely running out of room, but that doesn't seem to slow him down any!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment