Monday, November 29, 2010

Noah at 6 months

  My first Christmas Tree!  
 My first bite of cereal with Daddy...yummy!
I sure do love my Mommy
 I can sit ALL by myself!
 I love Big Brother Jacob
 Jacob loves to play with me!
 I like to ham it up for the camera!
 Yeah, I'm a chunk!
 I sleep like an angel for my mommy!  Sometimes she lets me fall asleep nursing.
 I love my big brothers; they sure are a lot of fun!

 Bath time was a little shocking for me!
 I really do look like this most of the time.  Mommy says I'm the happiest baby ever!!!!
 My most adoring quality: I'm WAY too cute!
 I sure enjoyed a beautiful fall here in Connecticut!
 One morning while mommy was taking a shower, I did this.  Pretty cool, huh? I thought it was funny but mommy was a little freaked out.
I'm pretty easy going.  Put a camera in my face and I'll smile!


Noah is 6 months old!  He weighed in at the doctor's office today at 17 pounds 8 ounces (50th percentile) and 27 inches long (75th percentile)!  He had more shots, including his flu shot.  He did great with them and even slept normally for the day.  After making Noah cry it out a month ago, he is sleeping wonderfully!  He is usually up at about 6 am.  Brian is long gone by that time, so I pull Noah into bed with me while he nurses, and we both just lie there and wake up slowly.  He goes down for his morning nap between 8:45am and 9am and then wakes at 10:30 am.  He is back down at 1pm for his afternoon nap and sleeps until at least 2:30pm.  If he wakes at that time, he is back down around 5:30pm for an early evening nap.  If he sleeps until 3pm or 3:30pm, then he can usually stay awake until I put him to bed at 7pm.  He nurses to sleep most of the time, but if he has just nursed recently, I just lie him in bed and he falls asleep without even fussing most of the time.

Noah is definitely attached to me.  He loves to be with me and if I'm holding him, he is content.  He loves to sit on the floor and play with his toys while he watches his big brothers.  He has been such a joy because he is so laid back and easy going.  He started sitting about a month ago but won't roll over.  He has no desire to be on his tummy or back on the floor.  He loves to giggle and is the most ticklish little boy.  Noah will play in the kitchen in his exersaucer while I prepare lunch or dinner.  Life with him has been such a joy and I'm so thankful that God knew better than us and placed him in our lives when He did! 

No comments: