Tuesday, December 8, 2009
June Bug #3
I was looking back at my last post and realized that our third child had been conceived just days before my post. I am already 14 1/2 weeks pregnant...which means way too long since I have posted! The boys are keeping me busy and the first trimester of this pregnancy was very rough. I battled constant nausea/emesis some days and other days just fatigue and moderate cramping. As my belly grows, I get more anxious to start feeling movement and for our big ultrasound on January 15th! We will not find out the sex, but it will be nice to see the baby and get confirmation of a healthy child and pregnancy. Below is a picture of the baby at 7 1/2 weeks...still looking like a little peanut. Praise God for this miracle of life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment