Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Doctor who brought my boys into the world

I went in for my post-partum visit last week and took a picture of Caleb with Dr. Fothergill, who has cared for me for the past 3 and a half years! I first met Dr. Fothergill when I needed just my annual check up and he discussed with me in great length everything I needed to know before we got pregnant. He helped me through our difficulties before getting pregnant with Jacob and then has since cared for me through both pregnancies and delivered both boys! Not only is Dr. Fothergill a great doctor, but he is a very kind and Christian man. When I took the picture of he and Caleb, I couldn't help but notice the effect he has on both my boys....kind of funny that they are both crying! ;-) Regardless, I am forever grateful for everything Dr. Fothergill has done for me!!

Jacob and Dr. Fothergill.....April 17, 2007

Caleb and Dr. Fothergill.....January 6, 2009

No comments: