
So, I had my 22 week check up today with Dr. Fothergill! The baby's heartbeat is holding steady in the high 140's, low 150's. Could this mean a girl? We'll see in another couple months. Jacob's heartrate dropped into the 120's by 28 weeks, so I guess we'll see then if this one changes. Regardless, it is just an old wives tale that has no scientific foot to stand on! My doctor kindly discussed the option of a VBAC(Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) vs C-Section....he actually brought it up even though it has been weighing heavily on my mind. So after today, we kind of have a game plan that I feel comfortable with...thankfully Brian is on board for anything!
So the first picture of me is at 22 weeks pregnant with Jacob. Below that is 28 weeks pregnant with Jacob which is more similar to how I currently look which is the last picture. Can't wait to see what 40 weeks looks like this time! The doctor said I am measuring perfectly at 22 weeks, so at least we know the baby is growing appropriately. I guess my stomach has just totally given up! ;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment