I was looking back at pictures of Caleb when he was the same age as Noah. I was amazed at how similar he and Noah resemble each other. When asking Brian who was who, he couldn't tell the two apart. As a mother who spends every waking moment with them, I am able to differentiate them in pictures. Plus, I'm a very visual person so I usually know by the outfit or the circumstance of the picture. I decided to take a picture of Noah wearing the same outfit as Caleb in the same bouncer. Can you tell who is who????


The first picture is Caleb taken on January 8, 2009.
The bottom picture is Noah taken on August 3, 2019.
Brothers??? I think so!!!!

Caleb in his carseat at 2 months!

Noah in his carseat at 2.5 months!

Happy Noah

Caleb at 2 months, 1 week.
January 26, 2009

This is Noah ALL the time....he is truly my happiest baby yet!
August 10, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment