Friday, February 6, 2009

The Simple Moments in Life

The simple moments in life are the most pure and special and yet without pics, they can be easily forgotten! Or maybe that is just me...after being either pregnant or breastfeeding for almost 3 years straight...some days I really do think I have lost my mind! We are enjoying life with the boys! I especially have enjoyed watching Jacob grow up these last 2 1/2 months and see him turn into an older brother! He is fascinated with Caleb and feels obligated to ensure that Caleb's Binky is in his little brother's mouth at all times! He loves to kiss him on the head and share his toys and snacks with him. About a month ago, he nearly killed Caleb with a Graham Cracker stick. I walked around the corner and there he was shoving it down his throat and poor Caleb was choking...that is why I never leave them alone for more than a few seconds!

Hey Brother

Daddy and Caleb sleeping!

Jacob decided that he needed to eat breakfast with Blue Bear...a stuffed bear my parents gave to Jacob at his birth. Even more so, Blue Bear needed to eat blueberries, Jacob's favorite fruit!

No comments: