I took the boys to see Santa this morning and it went much better than expected! I had taken them on Thursday and Jacob refused to even go near Santa without clinging onto me for dear life. Today....much different story. He decided that Santa was his friend and was giving him high fives, hugs and asking Santa for Elmo for Christmas. I will admit, I kind of prompted him for that since he has no idea what he "wants for Christmas".
I weighed Caleb on Tuesday and he was up to 10 pounds, 10 ounces. He is growing up so fast already! Jacob, Caleb and I survived our first week on our own. It was so great having family here and all of the meals that our friends brought for us! We are truly blessed and appreciate everyone's generosity!
I weighed Caleb on Tuesday and he was up to 10 pounds, 10 ounces. He is growing up so fast already! Jacob, Caleb and I survived our first week on our own. It was so great having family here and all of the meals that our friends brought for us! We are truly blessed and appreciate everyone's generosity!




No comments:
Post a Comment