Friday, October 17, 2008

Jacob and Alayna


I wanted to post a picture of the little girl I have been watching for the last 8 months. Alayna will be 9 months next week and she and Jacob are finally starting to play together, well parallel at least! Jacob has a hard time sharing his toys sometimes and Alayna just doesn't understand why!?!? ;-) I watch Alayna on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and it has been wonderful practice for getting ready for 2 kids! 2 kids will seem like a piece of cake when I have the three of them to take care of! Alayna has been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed watching her little personality develop. She and Jacob can make each other laugh in a way that I cannot! She is crawling all over the place and trying desperately to pull up! She and Jacob love our morning wagon walks! Although they are 9 months apart, they wear the same size diapers and almost the same size clothes....makes Jacob look like a little runt! ;-)

No comments: